Many services are offered to the residents of Moundsville Housing Authority. These included:
- Faith-In-Action arrives once a year and offered Spring Cleaning to residents at the Golden Towers.
- Participation in Family Service’s Nutrition Lunch Program.
- Church services are held Friday evenings at 7:00 pm in the Community Room of the Golden Towers.
- A computer lab for residents is located on the 1st floor of the Golden Towers. This lab has 2 computers and a printer that residents use on a daily basis.
- Visiting nurse and blood pressure screenings. These helpful and conventional clinics are conducted at both the Golden Towers and Helfer Pavilion.
- A “Clean Your Balcony” Day is held for the residents of the Golden Towers and Helfer Pavilion.
- Starting Points Family Resource Center operates out of the upstairs of the Resident Center located in our family project at Dorsey Street/Burley Court.
- Starting Points offers services to families with pregnant women and families with children ages birth to age eight. Their services include parental training programs, playgroups, and in home visits to families.
- Movie and bingo nights are held weekly at the Golden Towers, and monthly dinners are held at the Pavilion. Many residents enjoy getting together with other residents for these activities.