Many services are offered to the residents of Moundsville Housing Authority. These included:
- Faith-In-Action arrives once a year and offered Spring Cleaning to residents at the Golden Towers.
- Participation in Family Service’s Nutrition Lunch Program.
- Church services are held Friday evenings at 7:00 pm in the Community Room of the Golden Towers.
- A computer lab for residents is located on the 1st floor of the Golden Towers. This lab has 2 computers that residents use on a daily basis.
- A computer lab for residents is located on the 1st floor of the Helfer Pavilion. This lab has 1 computer that residents use on a daily basis.
- Visiting nurse and blood pressure screenings. These helpful and conventional clinics are conducted at both the Golden Towers and Helfer Pavilion.
- A “Clean Your Balcony” Day is held for the residents of the Golden Towers and Helfer Pavilion.
- Parents As Teachers operates out of the upstairs of the Resident Center located in our family project at Dorsey Street/Burley Court.